Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 13, 2012

The Squares That Touch/Lego?!

LEGO torch hanging above my computer screen.
I was just (am still)  listening to
Always Record: Episode 11

and was blown away when Alan says at the 42:24 minute mark of the recording in part one how he gets syncs out of a magazine for kids called LEGO Club Magazine.

audiocreatures.blogspot.com

 l thought WTF!?! I have a LEGO torch guy hanging just above my computer screen.

 I bought it  after reading Marcus T Anthony's book  

Sage of Synchronicity

  He was writing how you should envision the universe flowing through the top of your head like a ray of light and passing through you into the earth...or something like that, and I liked that thought and when I saw this LEGO torch, where you press the LEGO logo on the chest and the light comes out through the feet, I had to have it as a reminder of that thought.

Alan also mentions how one guy gets syncs through following his  football team.

Me in the mirror with my Spurs football jersey.

You might notice the Tottenham Football Club tag hanging near my woolen carrot. 

I also liked the fact that when you dropped the L, you got EGO.
So the light, or force had to flow through you and not get caught up by the EGO ;- )

WTF Touch!?

  Oh...but I should mention that while Spurs are my favourite Soccer team.

 This is my all time favourite football team, I even got married with their colours being the foundation for the colour scheme of the wedding. And I have been a life member for 24 years now. And that's Cronulla - Sutherland, not Kiefer - Sutherland ;- )

Update:

What is a Sage of Synchronicity?

I should mention that after reading Sage of Synchronicity I also bought 

The wounded inner child

 This Chucky Doll to represent my wounded child that wants to lash out and play the "poor me" card.

 I also bought this charm to represent the inner Sage, or higher self.

Kind of like my Jiminy Cricket ;- )

4 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Your synchros are fascinating and seem to be in a category all their own. The Daz Synchros.

Mike Perry said...

Great stuff. My only connection with the post is that I have just been playing with Lego with my grandson who is two today.

(Spurs without Harry - oh dear! And to recruit a Chelsea reject - doubly oh dear!)

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

It's funny you should mention Chelsea Mike,because in the podcast Alan mentions seeing Ethan Hawke in
New York playing in the arcade with his nephew,and then Alan makes a comment about him living in Chelsea
(New York). In fact Ethan Hawke used to live in the famous Chelsea Hotel,New York.

Mike Perry said...

The synchros are never ending!