Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 29, 2012

A Zombie Song My Son Wrote and Sung

WARNING: NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH
 This one's for you King Uke, knowing how much that you are into Zombies.
My son Kev wrote this over a year ago, and I should know I was the one always thumping on his wall telling him to turn that s#!+ down;-)
He also wrote and sings in this song called TNT about  
Wile. E. Coyote.
He also collaborated with MC Lars on Lars' song Lord of the Fries.
Kev was on the beat, Lars was on the lyrics, according to Kev. And if you were wondering who MC Lars is...like I was. 
This clip below was one of his big hits that you may of heard...or not?

1 comment:

King Uke said...

Cheers Daz. If I'm not wrong, I think the film in question is Romero's 85 flick... Return of the Living Dead. Your boy's got an American poppy sound to him. Not bad. Of course, he's missing a trick not including a little bit of ukulele, but there's still time for him to learn the error of his ways ;-) It all sounds polished and professional. Give him a pat on the back from me. Not that he'll want my advice, but I reckon he should go more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WIsRsg4MRY&feature=related if only to drive you mad! ha ha