Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 24, 2012

Mike Nayna's Not So Magical Mystery Tour

Mike Nayna
Mike Nayna, the man who shot that You Tube of racist hatred on a Melbourne bus ride is a man of many talents...and a lot of guts.
That You Tube has had over 2 000 000 hits around the world as of this date.
Which is a little embarrassing for us Aussies, but I can assure you while there is racism in Australia, like there is in any country around the world, it's rare to see stuff like this in everyday life in Australia.
I live in Brisbane and I can honestly say most races get along quite OK with each other.
And I'm saying that as somebody who is of Jewish descent.
While this is an ugly incident in the You Tube above it is not a good indication of what life is like among the races over here.
For those who may be put off coming to Australia for a holiday after watching that clip, I can assure you that it is one of the best countries in the world to travel in.
Being a Brisbane Lions fan myself I can also assure you that singing the French national Anthem will be quite OK on a bus full of Lions/Fitzroy supporters...take a listen to the club song in the You Tube above and I think you'll understand ;-)

2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Australia and brisbane are on my bucket list.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Death is on my bucket list,but I'll probably leave that one till last.-)