Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 6, 2013

The Secret Sun: A Not So Secret Society?

The Secret Sun

This is the message I get when I try to post a comment at the Secret Sun blog, now -

Comments on this blog are restricted to team members

You're currently logged in as Brizdaz (Darren). You may not comment with this account.
Where did the team go?
Well, after all these years of openness in the comments section of 
The Secret Sun Blog, even to gutless anonymous comment leavers 
(I always think anonymous comments don't deserve to be posted anyway, as I believe that you should have the guts to own your comment, if you want to participate in a conversation on a blog)  
The Secret Sun has become a not so secret society.  
 Maybe The Secret Sun should also have a secret handshake,too?-) 
The only reason I liked The Secret Sun so much was the fairly open dialogue of it's commenters, but now you'll just have conformists commenting there with this new elite group.
" PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL NOT ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER." 
Groucho Marx's modified quote by me ;-) 
UPDATE: 13th Feb, 2013.
It looks like it was only a mistake on the part of Chris, since I found this apology at his blog today -
Christopher Loring Knowles said...
"My apologies- the settings for comments only allowed for blog members to comment. I changed them back though I'm not sure they'll apply to this post. 
Please email me if you have a problem.

I'll keep the post up though, as a reminder to other sites I enjoy that might try to go this way ;-)

No comments: