Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 28, 2013

Spaghetti Outlaws

I'm a bit worried that my friend King Uke 
Outlaw by King Uke & Pancho (2013)  
may be involved in some strange spaghetti cult.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster
If I see him wearing the mask above on horseback, then I will know for sure.
Synchonistic/Spiritual Gumbo 
There is only one cure to these spaghetti western (or northern) cults, and that cure can be seen in the clip below -

3 comments:

King Uke said...

Ha ha! I do love pasta!
I think that someone might have been slipping something in my tea; I'm seeing Golden Scarabs everywhere I go. You can be honest with me Daz... Am I getting all obsessed again? Is it time for me to have a lie down? Two hands up if you agree... ;-P

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

You just need a good big can of Baked Beans,that's all.-)

King Uke said...

I love beans too! How's the job hunting going mate? Or are you still enjoying your summer?