Archerfish Dreaming embodies the metaphorical arrow,
an ancient symbol of truth, protection and fate.
Arrows are imbued with the blessings of Spirit according to the book Animal Dreaming.
"They protect us from temptation and emotions that threaten to taint and blur our judgement.
To witness an Archerfish take down prey is indicative or receiving the arrowhead of truth.
It confirms and blesses our life path, clarifies our destiny and guides us to spiritual enlightenment."
All well and good I thought while reading the chapter on the archerfish, but where am I going to see an archerfish sync around here?
|My Steve Parish bookmark and notebook.|
It's from a range of items by a photographer named Steve Parish.
I've been buying Steve's stuff for years, especially his yearly calendars of Brisbane and surrounding areas, but I thought surely he didn't photograph this monstrous shark up close in real life?
So I turned the bookmark over to read the fine print to see where the photo was taken.
Turns out that he didn't take it at all.
It was snapped by the famous shark husband and wife team,
Ron and Valerie Taylor.
|Ron and Valerie Taylor|
Had to laugh when I saw the scuba diver over the freedom sign,
which I took a shot of on the day.
|Sitting down and contemplating my freedom ; - )|
Anyway, apart from that sync in my life with Ron Taylor, at the bottom of the bookmark there is an address for Steve Parish which has the Brisbane suburb of Archerfield as his place of address.
|A bit on the blurry side, but see the word Archer-field?|
|Taken at Perry Park when I was in the Under 10C team.|
At training nights we would try and kick our footballs high enough to see if we could hit one as it came in to land.
Not much chance of that though when you only have the legs of a ten year old;-)
|Alan is that you?|
Acacia Ridge and tried Googleing his name to see if I could find a picture of him.
He moved back to England when he was about 11, which is the last time I saw him.
We tried to stay in touch, but life just got too busy and we lost contact.
This could be him, as he likes fishing and is an Arsenal supporter as well, but I'm not so sure it is him.
Because this guy in a picture from another search looks more like the Alan I used to know.
I might have to follow up and see?
The only reason I bought the shark bookmark is because
I'm a sharks fan, I don't see the shark as a totem animal, nor the stingray.
|My Steve Irwin shark on the bookcase.|
|My scuba Steve Irwin on my bookcase.|
|I should have left it in the packet, it would be worth a packet by now.|
Even my Steve Parish book of Brisbane is right next to a 'No Fishing' sign on my bookcase.
And yes, that is a copy of Aleister Crowley's 'Book of the Law' behind the octopus, but I can assure you that I'm not a Satanist
(not that I think Crowley was either, by the way).
And bearing this paragraph in mind -
"Arrowheads were apparently given to Native American youths as tangible representations of the warrior spirit, as tokens to inspire clarity guidance and support".
with representations of the warrior spirit to support different wildlife projects -
"Each paw print represents a different Wildlife Warriors Conservation project.
Crocodile Research, Southern Cassowary Conservation, Asian Elephant Conservation, Conservation of Orangutans in Borneo & Sumatra, and Conservation of Sumatran Tigers."
|Steve Irwin Day|
|Liev Schreiber (warrior spirit?) stars as Trevor Blundell in Mental|
So I hope something wonderful is about to happen with the syncs that came while reading about Archerfish.
Cricket Dreaming is meant to be a representation of good luck, so let's hope the above clip is a sign of that as well.
"When celebrated, the the chant of the Cricket delivers us into a place of beauty and inner harmony.
It helps us find the inner silence so that whatever we put our minds to while in this state, will surely come to fruition.
If nothing else, we will be gifted with unexpected good fortune."
The six numbers 101393 I find quite relevant in my life from the bloggers that I have tendered to follow over the years.
While I've never watched much of the X-files TV shows,
Christopher Knowles at his blog The Secret Sun was always writing about the X-files production company 10 13.
The X-Files is an American science fiction drama television series created by Chris Carter, which originally aired from September 10, 1993 to May 19, 2002 on Fox.
And of course, 93 is the Thelemic greeting among followers of
Aleister Crowley's philosophy of Thelema.
October 13 is Fox Mulder's birthday.
- It is the name of Chris Carter's production company:
- Ten Thirteen Productions.
- The X-Files Movie was released to video on October 13, 1999.
- 10 minutes, 13 seconds is the amount of time into the last track of
- The X-Files: The Album where a hidden track begins.
- DF101364 - The file number of an X-File investigating the disappearance of
- Colonel Robert Budahas. (TXF: "Deep Throat")
- Silo 1013 was a nuclear missile silo that contained a UFO and an imprisoned Alex Krycek (TXF: "Apocrypha").
- Season 2, Ep. 17 "End Game" - 27m38s into video. Email shown From Mulder, "To: Dana Scully, 001013"
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 1013: an agreement that any nation that obtains an alien lifeform must immediately eradicate it
- (TXF: "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man").
- 10:13 am appeared as the time stamp on chapter two of Ground Zero and on chapter twenty-two of Antibodies,
- both novels written by Kevin J. Anderson.
- On October 13, 1973, A group of government agents made contact with a group of Greys and the
- Cigarette Smoking Man offered up his wife, Cassandra, to the aliens in return for an alien fetus (TXF: "One Son").
- On October 13, 1995, the episode "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose" was first aired.