Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 17, 2013

The Ballad of King Uke


Thanks to King Uke for this post he wrote which introduced me to the very talented Danilo Vignola -
" I just want to call out another video of a very talented ukateer by the name of Danilo Vignola. He was recently interviewed by El Pancho. In the interview Danilo reveals that  
Pancho and I are one of his influences!

The Ballad of Tokyo Zombie (2013)

This poster was probably made in case KU visits Japan ;-)

The Ballad of Tokyo Zombie by King Uke


I was reading about viola d├ímores 
Viola d'Amore from 1760
The head of the same instrument, featuring blindfolded Love

 this morning in The Wave-watcher's Companion,

Synchronicity: Timing's Everything

which was about resonance, and I noticed that Danilo Vignola's name, minus the gn from his surname would be Danilo Viola.
Snow what? 
I hear you say?-)

2 comments:

King Uke said...

I think this might be my next song Daz... http://digicoll.manoa.hawaii.edu/music/Libraries/imagelibrary/1535-841low.jpg

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

@KU
Well,it's certainly from a label I'd expect to see 'Snow' on.-)