Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 17, 2015

Orange is the New Meme

Orange House of Death - The EL EVEn of 11

A series of You Tube videos was brought to my attention a few weeks ago,  just after the Paris shootings, called Orange House of Death, and there are heaps of them and some of them go for quite a while, so I only watched two of them, including the one linked above.
I thought there were some interesting and amusing coincidences, and then I saw the front page of my city paper pictured below.
The front page of The Courier Mail, November 26th, 2015.
OK, I had to admit something was going on here, even if just on a Jungian collective unconsciousness level, because I have personally crossed paths with the journalist who wrote this story and had a nice long chat one afternoon after getting him to sign a few books of his for me, and I can assure you that Matthew Condon is no more a member of some fictitious Illuminati cult than I am.
Although some readers probably think that I am a member anyway, so that probably doesn't reassure some of those doubting Thomas types who stumble onto this blog anyway.
Matthew is the guy who interviewed Robyn Davidson
Crossing Paths With the "Camel Lady" at the BBWF
 and Lionel Shriver at the Byron Bay Writer's Festival
We Need to Talk About Kevin
When I looked up who was behind these Truthiracy You Tubes, I found this webpage which said,"Truthiracy was created by esteemed polymath Christopher C. Lord in order to assist humanity in the uncovering of secrets and astonishing discoveries. 
As an organisation it is renowned for integrity and takes great pride in supplying its userbase with uncompromising answers to some of the most baffling questions yet to have faced mankind. 
Some cite the implementation of such a candid 'warts and all' philosophy as "crazy" although as frequently highlighted within the pages of such reputable publications as The National Enquirer; the truth is often stranger than fiction."
I've never heard of Christopher C. Lord before watching his You Tubes a few weeks ago, but I guessed he would never have heard of me before, either.
I did find it amusing though that Christopher C. Lord used this orange banner above...well, it's as orange as the orange Jew star he references in his Orange House of Death videos, which I see as yellow for some reason.
But what I really felt was ironic was that there is a Christopher Lord who worked on the music for The Dark Knight...unless he turns out to be one and the same, that is...and that Christopher C. Lord is always harping on about The Dark Knight movie in his  
Orange House of Death videos.
Orange is the new black?
Christopher Lord is known for his work on The Dark Knight (2008), Iron Man 2 (2010) and Four Holidays (2008).
But I have to concede with Christopher C. Lord that Orange does indeed seem to be the new black in the meme world at the moment.
And while I don't believe that there is one group who calls themselves the Illuminati, I don't rule out that there are Illuminati type groups trying to manipulate the human population and the big one in the world today has it's roots in the old Roman Empire and beyond.  
 I also notice a fare bit of ambiguity between the colours orange and yellow in the Orange House of Death videos, like I wrote above about the orange Jew star.
I mean what does the Yellow Brick road have to do with orange, unless you mixed the yellow and red paths together?
 Anyway, may the Force be with you in your quest for the truth. :-)

No comments: