Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 26, 2016

Comedian's Pod-casting Trend: Just a New Fad?


I was listening to the latest 'Download This Show' podcast -
Comedy Bang Bang's Scott Aukerman on why comedians should podcast and writing jokes for Obama
and found it interesting that comedians pod-casting has become the latest fad it would seem.
I've written a few posts about some of my favourite comedians who have their own interesting podcasts, such as Kelly MacLean and Ryan Singer.
The thing I like about Ryan and Kelly's podcast shows is that they are tackling interests outside of the comedy circuit, but also interviewing other comedians about those subjects, which is what I find interesting and hooks me into listening to their shows. 
Experience 152 – Chad Singer Returns, the Costs of Conspiracies Consuming You
I just wonder if this interest in comedians pod-casting will last, or if it is just like when blogging got going and then faded out until only the losers like me are left blogging to basically nobody?-) 
Maybe I should go into Tweeting like other famous clowns?
And while Marc Fennell cracks some pretty good jokes on his 'Download This Show' podcast, he is not in the comedian category, but his podcast show is worth listening to, too.
2 Degrees of Separation from Rose Byrne?

No comments: