Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2016

'Me & Paranormal You' Podcast

Experience 149 – Alien Con Interviews, George Noory & More
I listened to this episode today and found it interesting and entertaining.
I'm not really that much into the UFO thing...probably because I haven't seen one, yet...but I found this show interesting when it talked about my favorite subjects, ghosts, orbs and old TV shows like 'Lost in Space' and 'Star Trek' and what went on between the studios and the makers of the series.
Ryan Singer is a stand-up comedian with an interest in the paranormal, two of my favourite things, which you wouldn't think would go together too well, but always seems to for some reason.
'Me & Paranormal You' is worth a listen, I think.
Some of the things discussed on the show I find hard to believe, but I'd like to.
Still an entertaining listen, even when I can't believe.

No comments: