Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 6, 2016

'The Higherside Chats', Another Interesting Podcast Series for Twilight Zoners

Greg Carlwood has become a talent scout for conspiracy theories |330|
I caught the Skeptico podcast featuring Greg Carlwood about his podcast series 'The Higherside Chats' and then saw that 
Chris Knowles was on Greg's latest podcast, 
Lucifer’s Technology and the Donald Trump coup
so I checked out the free part of it, plus his previous podcast with Daniel Pinchbeck (well, the free part of the podcast anyway) and found them interesting in a campfire story kind of way.
Donald Trump win, initiation and the ecological crisis
I met Daniel Pinchbeck earlier this year in Byron Bay, Australia, which I wrote about here -
So, I was quite interested in hearing that podcast, although not enough to pay to hear the rest of it...sorry Greg.
I'm not one for paying for podcasts when the net is full of great free podcasts.
But for people who don't mind paying for the second half of a podcast, you might find 'The Higherside Chats' worth your money.
And I must mention that it looks like Greg has some cool t-shirts for sale at the shop linked to the podcast site, but I wouldn't let Disney see that Mickey Mouse shirt, as Disney are well known to sue at the drop of a hat...or t-shirt.
And maybe I should point out just to throw the cat among the pigeons that it looks to me that Greg has green eyes, maybe?-)
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
Just sayin':-)

No comments: