Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 26, 2017

To Agree Not to Agree

I just listened to a very good pod-cast at the 
'Marty Leeds Mathemagical Radio Hour' between Max Igan and Marty Leeds himself and what I really liked about this talk was the subject of uniting about the big issues of the planet and to agree to disagree over the things that we don't see eye to eye over. 
Max Igan - Marty Leeds' Mathemagical Radio Hour S2 Ep. 08
For example, Marty is a "Flat Earth" advocate and Max (like me) believes the world to be round. 
That subject is discussed near the end of the pod-cast and like Max, I agree that at the end of the day what difference does it make whether the earth is flat or round?
At the end of the day we still share the same problems, which are probably more important than arguing about whether the earth is flat or round.
And like Max I won't waste my time on the flat earth stuff because to me it is a complete waste of my time, akin to proving to a kid that Santa's castle doesn't really exist at the North Pole.
But who knows, maybe the earth is flat and Santa is real, as well?-)
But hey, believe what you want to believe about the surface of the earth, it doesn't worry me unless you attack me on a personal level because I'm a "Round Earther".
There is even a section of the talk about Facebook which we all agree on and I really like, having just shut down my own Facebook account for similar reasons.
Facebook For Dummies?
And as much as I like Max, there is stuff that I certainly don't agree with of his, but I like to hear what he has to say all the same.
And I agree with Marty and Max about these dicks out there who soon as you say something that they disagree with they start accusing you of being a "shill", a Satanist, a CIA agent, or someone who is a member of the "Illuminati".
Grow up...towards the light...you morons:-)
Anyway, great talk even though there was a bit that I don't agree on personally, but that is what this post was all about anyway.

No comments: