Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 2, 2014

A "What If?" Moment in My Life

Yesterday when I was leaving my local shopping centre I saw this unbelievable accident that was quite incredible by the fact that nobody was killed, or badly injured.
Normally I park my car here and walk in through where the car has slammed into the wall and coke machine.
Yesterday for some reason, the idea to buy a pie from the pie shop around the other side of the building caused me to park around that side of the building, which was just as well, because I would have roughly been walking through that entrance when the crash happened, although you would have to think I would have been pretty unlucky to be walking through there at the exact moment the crash happened, but it does make me think.
Another funny thing is that I used to work for this supermarket around 30 years ago at that parcel pick-up point. 
I have a friend that still works there loading the cars with groceries for customers. 
I can only assume that the white car has accelerated and pushed the blue car into the wall. 
Maybe I should tell my story in a novel and call it Life of Pie?-)

1 comment:

  1. Life is probably full of 'what if' moments, but some (like this one) make us stop and think more than others. And, of course, Pi is also an irrational number ...

    ReplyDelete