Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2018

Just Watch, Synchronicity Happens?

Flow Like Poe?
I received a watch from Zazzle in the post today of my design called 'Synchronicity Happens'.
Now I can watch synchronicity happen in real time
(pardon all of those puns).
If you want to buy one from Zazzle click on the link below.
Synchronicity Happens Wristwatch
Or get a deck of cards because life is a gamble and God don't play dice.
You might want to get some poker chips, as well;-)
And don't ask.
Feel free to leave a message if I'm not in my store ... or my mind.
And I tip my hat to you if you buy something of mine.
I don't know how long those discount codes in red will last for, as that is Zazzle's promotion, not mine, so I wouldn't wait too long if I were you.
In fact I didn't, as I already have my watch.
But I might buy another watch just so I can synchronize them both:-)
Or three maybe?
Or maybe a clock?
But if you can't see any crap here that you like then you might like one of these t-shirts below?
Or maybe a sticker for your car to remind that arsehole behind you to look after the earth?-)
THE END?

UPDATE:
I have since closed my Zazzle store, so thanks to anyone who did buy something from it over the years when it was operating.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment