Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 17, 2014

Looking At My Phone

There are two things that have come out of the small Victorian town of Yackandandah that I love.
Their jams and simmer sauces and Pete Denahy's songs.
Pete Denahy - Looking At My Phone
Click on the red "Looking At My Phone" link above, or here to see Pete's new funny, but true song about phone addiction, since I can't seem to upload his new You Tube of his for some reason. 
Come on, just put your phone down for two minutes and take a look, unless you're reading this on your phone, in which case you won't have to put it down then you loser;-)

UPDATE:
I finally worked it out, even with my monkey mind:-)
Now, I gotta go, because my phone is ringing.
And no, it's not my mobile phone, it's my landline ... remember them?-)

1 comment: