Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 25, 2014

Am I Still on the Right Track?

I bought the Bangalow railway sign key-rack (above photo)  
last Sunday when I attended the Bangalow Billy-cart Derby.
I bought it and a compass after seeing it in a shop window on the main street.
There will be a following post soon explaining why I purchased the compass on the day.
But last year I wrote a post about the Bangalow Billy-cart Derby asking whether I was on the right track.
On the Right Track?
I crossed the road and headed into another shop that sold pretty much the health products my company distribute, although we didn't supply this little store though.
I probably spent about half an hour to forty five minutes speaking about these products to the lady who worked there 
(that's her above, she must have just stepped out as I was snapping a picture of the store front)  
and another customer in an interesting three-way conversation.
While I was in there a spotted a pile of so-called "Destiny Cards",
but they seemed rather plain to me and didn't appeal to my heart.
I liked the idea though and then found a deck of  
Inner Self Guidance Cards.

Inner self guidance cards

So I bought them as well as a glass angel figure and a stone pelican.

We Need to Talk 

About Kevin

The angel and pelican at home on my desk.
I decided not to shuffle the deck when I got home and just take the bottom card off the deck and accept it as my message of guidance.
And this was it -
I love that goose-bumpy WTF (?) feeling I get when I pull a card like this one first go.
I then started to pick cards from a shuffled deck to see what other guidance I could get.
The next card was something pretty meaningless to me like JOY, or something like that, then the next one was ONE STEP AT A TIME.
This one I thought was particularly interesting, but you'll have to wait for a more detailed post on that card, then I got something like PEACE, which again I discarded as a dud draw and then I drew GOING WELL, which I took to be going well on track, or something like that.
It wasn't until I was re-reading my post I wrote about the Wishing Well in the school grounds across the road that the penny dropped, so to speak.

If Wishes 

Were Fishes

It was not lost on me that there was a sky blue car parked outside the shop either.
I thought the cross pattern (above) was interesting too, as I had just bought a large blue cross that I had my eye on last year.
Not that I'm a very religious person, but I'm a bit of a bower-bird when it comes to blue crosses in my life, as I see them as good heartwarming signs to me.
My Bangalow buys taking
their place in my bedroom.
I also picked up a sky-blue dream catcher in another shop called Abracadabra, which capped off a rather magical day of bargain hunting for me.
 So maybe all the signs are pointing to me being on the right track after all?

1 comment:

  1. You go to the most interesting spots. That spread for the cards is the classic tarot spread. Love your reading!

    ReplyDelete