Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 5, 2016

Koala Spotting

I thought I would place all the photos of my Koala Spotting efforts from my last trip to Port Macquarie into one post, not that I went out of my way to find them.
There are 50 scattered around the area according to the 'Hello Koala Sculpture Trail' brochure, so next time I'm down there I should spot a few more koala photo opportunities.
Here are all the ones that I came across below.
They were all of the koalas I spotted on my trip to Port Macquarie
You can even buy koala colouring-in books if you want to paint them your own colours. 
And keep an eye out for the special cola they sell in the Port Macquarie area, as well, if you are down there doing a spot of koala spotting;-)

2 comments:

  1. A small towne in Oregon, Grants Pass, has black bear art everywhere. Similar to your furry creatures. It has the mighty Rogue River running thru it, and the black berries are in bloom here, a favorite of our black, furry creatures. Dennis

    ReplyDelete