Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 7, 2016

The Dying Art of Blogging About Synch ... or You're Never Weird on the Internet, Too

I wrote this post a while back, which was mainly about reading Felicia Day's new book You're Never Weird On The Internet (Almost): A Memoir -
You're Never Weird on the Internet (almost): A Shining Example ... Maybe?
I admire weirdos who write blogs on the internet, especially blogs about the subject of synchronicity, a subject that this weirdo has long been interested in and writing about, which is why I keep a few gateway blogs in my favorites file like the site called, 'Watching the Watchmen', so I don't feel like the only weirdo blogger on the net.
I have no idea who runs the blog 'Watching the Watchmen', but I guess I should be honoured to be among the weirdos being watched on this blog.
I'm just wondering if I'm meant to be an angel or a demon in the eyes of the person running this gateway blog to other "synchers" in the WWWnet's surfing ocean of bloggers?
It's just a shame that there doesn't seem to be as many active bloggers writing about synch these days, although there are other bloggers writing about synch that don't seem to be on the Watcman's list, like my friends Rob and Trish MacGregor who write a fine synch blog called Synchrosecrets.
Not to forget to mention my sync-head friend Andrew West Griffin from Oklahoma who writes about synchros he comes across in his life at his column at The Red Dirt Report.
Andrew West Griffin
And Mike Perry who writes and collects stories from all over the world at his blog 67 Not Out.
A scene from Prince's movie, 'Graffitti Bridge'.
A scene from 'Forrest Gump'
Mike Perry writes a lot of stories about the mysterious appearances of white feathers that many see as a sign from a departed loved one who may have just passed over and wants to convey a sign that they live on somewhere else beyond our ordinary senses.
And there are also people like Chris Mackey and his blog about synchronicity, who wrote a book on the subject, which is well worth reading, in my opinion.
So, while there don't seem to be as many weirdos actively blogging about synchronicity these days, it's good to see that there are still quite a few blogs out there worth reading ... maybe even mine?-)
There is also another gateway blog for synch bloggers called, 'Synchromystic Stuff', for all you net surfers out there who can't get enough of the weirdos writing on the web.

2 comments:

  1. The Gal who Blogs "Dorothy Surrenders" collates "Watching the watchmen", I think. Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Dennis?
    That is a big surprise to me.
    Dorothy...I guess we're not in Kansas anymore then?
    Then again, Ive never been to Kansas, I've always lived in Oz - stralia.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete