Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 9, 2016

Midnight Wizard: The Gulf Between Living & Dying

Midnight Wizard 1

It was the death of my own cat in the '90s that brought the subject of synchronicity into my own life when I was burying my cat and Peter Gabriel's song, 'Digging in the Dirt' came on my car radio as I was shoveling the dirt over his lifeless body.
I was a real WTF(?) moment for me and the song has since become one of my favourites.

Gabriel (Peter)
I think Jasun's cartoon captures the life and death riddle most of us dwell on when we lose a life from our own.
My cat Sylvester looking down at me when he was alive.
Check out Jasun's blog -

Auticulture  
for some thought-provoking articles, cartoons and interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment