Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 28, 2014

Occult Brisbane (Masonic interdimensional symbolism) by Halfasheep

Brisbane Sky-needle from the 1988 World Expo
I like watching this guy's videos as he tries to peel back the occult world of Masonic symbolism around the world, and especially Australian towns and cities, 
including my hometown, Brisbane, in his latest one.
I can't get it to upload here...
damn Masons(;-)...
so you'll have to click on this link before the Masons get to that as well, if you want to see it.
Occult Brisbane (Masonic interdimensional symbolism)
I don't agree with everything he says in these videos... 
(so please just kill him and not me, if any Masons are reading this blog)but he does make some very interesting observations on his travels, real or imagined.

UPDATE: 
Finally got it to upload, here it is below.

4 comments:

  1. Occult Brisbane....wow, I'll be back to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aghh! Expo 88! I went to that!

    Changed my life.

    I genuinely dreamt about it for years, and used to take the programme guide to school, attempting to explain the Australian rainforest exhibit and the sumo wrestling... The Swiss exhibit freaked me out.

    Wow. Good memory lane trip just now. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expo 88! I went to that!

    Changed my life.

    I can still remember the Japanese exhibit and recall trying to talk my school friends through the Australian rainforest exhibit. The Swiss exhibit changed my life.

    In that funny way of memories, I can still smell the place. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    (PS Google ate my first comment so this might be a double post.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google didn't eat your comment Gordon,I set my blog so comments have to be approved by me before they go up.It's stops spammers and dickheads from placing s#it on here when I'm not looking.

    ReplyDelete