Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 14, 2024

JUNG IS DEAD? πŸ“•⛪πŸ‘»

I stumbled upon this podcast episode
(above) while searching for podcast episodes about Thomas Pynchon, as I have never read 
Pynchon and am about to read one of his books (before I die hopefully:-) and wanted to know more about this reclusive author.
And up came a 'Hermitix' podcast episode about Thomas Pynchon, so I listened to it and then wondered what current episodes of 'Hermitix' there were that I might find interesting, and I see one about Jung and Christianity uploaded to Apple Podcasts this year on June 6th, which I knew was the anniversary of Carl Jung's passing, and wondered if the podcast host did that deliberately, or it was just a "synchronicity"?-)
I have listened to the 'Hermitix' podcast before, and written posts about doing so, but like all podcasts, I soon give them the flick off my Apple Podcasts list when I get bored with them.
Hermitix, DMT and Alien Information Theory?
Carl Jung and Christianity
For the time being 
the 'Hermitix' podcast is back on my list, as there are a few more episodes I'd like to listen to, and maybe write a few posts about in the future ... God willing;-)
Freaky Hoody?

No comments:

Post a Comment