Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 16, 2024

16 Years to Go Until 2040?🌏πŸͺ΄πŸ‘ΌπŸ—“

When I saw the kids on today's date on my Chinese wall calendar, I thought it was World Children's Day again, but World Children's Day is June the 1st, not the 16th.
Then I thought didn't I write a post or two about World Children's Day?
And after a search of my blog, I found this post from 2020 -
Children's Day 2020?
And I realized that I still haven't watched the 2040 movie yet, so I searched for it on streaming services I've subscribed to and found out I can't watch it for free.
Although technically I could sign up for a 7-day free trial of a doco channel and watch it, then cut my subscription before the 7 days are up. 
Oops, wrong movie trailer:-)
Luckily, I found a copy of the book in an Op Shop for a few bucks a couple of weeks ago and bought it to have a read and then give it to my sister, who is a grandmother.
But then I realized that I'll be a grandfather in November myself ... if I make it that far -
Sweet Child O' Mine?πŸŽ†πŸšΌπŸŽ‡
I guess I better make that book the next book I have to read before I die ... and I hope there are no twists in it?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment