Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 8, 2024

Angels and Karens?πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡

The Reiki book is not Doreen's, but she doesn't like Reiki,
either, anymore, as it's the Devil's work. 
I bought a couple of Doreen Virtue's old books at an Op Shop recently, and then I saw a TicTok video in the news where a harpist named Robyn Hearts was chastised by a woman about being a Begger.
In pop-culture a woman like that is known as a "Karen", which I feel is unfair for all the females who were named Karen.
May a "Doreen" would be a better substitue for the term "Karen"?-)
And once I've read Doreen's old books, I'll be passing them on to other readers>:-)
Ah, the world is full of Doreens, Karens, and even Darrens, who don't know Jac, it seems?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment