Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2024

Psyche's Cinema? πŸ“•πŸŽ₯πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸΏπŸŽ¬

I was re-reading an old 2020 post about a podcast show called 'Some Other Sphere' and wondered if it was still going in 2024?
Some Other Sphere and Exoconsciousness?
And there were some rather interesting recent podcast episodes there, including this one pictured above, considering my last post was about the 'Barbie'/'Babylon' movies -
The Babylon/Barbie Double Feature?πŸŽ₯πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΊπŸΏπŸŽ¬
Psyche's Cinema
Laura Lewis Barr makes movies featuring Barbie like dolls and Lego blocks at her 'Psyche's Cinema' site.
I've only watched the one titled 'The Clown' so far, but I plan to watch some more latter.
The Clown
Oddly enough, I recently bought a book of Grimm's Fairy Tales from the Op Shop I work at part time.
Baba Yaga?
I also found it personally amusing to find this image above of a Baba Yaga on the Psyche's Cinema homepage, as I had just bought Krissy Kneen's book on Wednesday night from the Avid Reader bookstore literally off her and Krissy signed it for me, too -
"Confronting my grandmother the Baba Yaga"?
Everyone likes a good story, I guess ... and movie? 
The Storytelling Animal

UPDATE: Same day
I watched one of the latest movies called 'Dumpling' today, even though I can't stand eating dumplings (or as I like to call them "oil sponges") myself, and I found it interesting, especially when reading a blog post about the movie breaking it down in Jungian terms by Dr. Joanna Gardner.
I prefer pizza to dumplings -
Moon Rituals?πŸŒšπŸŒ‘πŸŒπŸ•
I wonder what Dr. Joanna Gardner would have thought about 'The Gardner: A Cautionary Comedy'?
'The Gardner: A Cautionary Comedy'
I must say that I dug it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment