Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2024

Accidental Truth? πŸ™ŠπŸ‘½πŸ›ΈπŸƒ

I noticed recently that I was getting a lot of traffic to my old 2020 post about a Travis Walton movie -
Travis - The True Story Of Travis Walton?
So, I read that post again and wondered why?
Maybe it was because Jennifer Stein had produced a new movie recently?
I saw that her latest movie was called 'Accidental Truth: UFO Revelations' and that it was playing on TUBI, so I watched it.
Accidental Truth: UFO Revelations (2023)
And what I found amusing was that it was narrated by actor Matthew Modine (AKA Private Joker from 'Full Metal Jacket'):-)
That pretty much sums up
the whole movie for me when you have such clowns as Nick Pope (who couldn't lie straight in bed IMO) and Chris Mellon.
Richard Dolan is about the only one in this movie who I would trust to tell the truth, but what would he know anyway?
The whole field of UFOlogy seems like one big joke to someone like me:-)
Good luck getting any sense out of those Government clowns on the subject🀑
A 'Hidden Experience' Talk with Richard Dolan from 2012, the Year That the World Was Going to End, Remember?-)

UPDATE: 2024
Maybe it was just an accident on Prime Video's behalf?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment