Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 4, 2016

One Tree Hill & Super Bowl 2016 Occulted Symbolism by Halfasheep

Another great video by Halfasheep about 
One Tree Hill in New Zealand and Coldplay's Superbowl performance in the half(asheep?-)time show.
Maungakiekie/One Tree Hill, Auckland, New Zealand.

One Tree Hill & Super Bowl 2016 Occulted Symbolism

I couldn't get the You Tube to uploaded here, so if you want to watch it just click on this red link below to watch the clip at halfasheep's You Tube channel.

One Tree Hill & Super Bowl 2016 Occulted Symbolism
I  actually bought Coldplay's new album just after seeing the Superbowl performance and after buying a t-shirt with the Tree of Life on it at the Somara conference on the weekend the Superbowl took place.
My t-shirt that I bought at the Somara conference in February, 2016.

The back of the t-shirt.

The front of the t-shirt.

My Somara t-shirt that I also bought on that weekend.

I actually visited One Tree Hill when I went on a football tour of New Zealand when I was about eleven years old. 
That is the only time in my life that I have left Australia to travel overseas.

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Maybe the shirt if your reminder? Love the shirt, bTW!