Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2016

London Falling?

In cinemas March 17 ... St. Patrick's Day?!
Page 17 of the Brisbane Courier Mail,
March 9th
Strange how in the local Australian papers we have these type of news stories in the paper telling us a mass attack on London 
(or Australia) is on the cards anytime now, and I just saw that movie poster above taking up one side of a local bus stop up the road from me.
It doesn't help things either that I'm in the middle of reading Jeff Kripal's Mutants and Mystics where art foreshadows real life events.
Let's hope that life doesn't imitate art in this case.
And why would distributors release a movie about terrorist attacks on Britain on St. Patrick's Day (March 17)? 
Is that meant to be some kind of an I.R.A joke, or what
And looking at the London has Fallen trailer, I find it amusing that Set from Gods of Egypt is the bodyguard of the President of the USA, who is played by Aaron Eckhart, who also plays Two-face from a recent Batman movie.
I've updated this post in 2020 to throw in Grimes, since March 17th is also her birthday:-)
And it's good to see that London didn't fall in 2016 after-all ... although I'm not sure about the USA:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment