Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 17, 2016

Time/Life is Art?

Follow the White Rabbit?
I just bought a streaming video for $9.99 of the Jenifer Palmer movie, 'Time is Art' and I couldn't help noticing an evil Donnie Darko white rabbit looking cloud formation she seems to be reaching out to in the sky in this screen shot above. 

$9.99?


Frank from Donnie Darko.
Anybody else notice it? 

Left click to make image bigger.
In this scene above Jenifer is describing a nightmare scenario she was in just after reading The Red Book of Carl Jung's in the previous scene.

Jenifer is then shown swimming in what appears to me to be a cold creepy lonely ocean where she says that in her dream she is swimming through debris and bodies in an effort to get to the shore.
Left click image to make bigger.
I also noticed a cloud that looks like a skull/clown/Halloween pumpkin head in this red circle...maybe?
As you can see, my art ability is just a waste of time, not art. ;-) 
Anyway, I just wanted to point out what may, or may not be there in this dream sequence from a movie I think is worth checking out.
I you do watch the movie keep an eye out for the above scene around the 45 minute mark of the movie.
Cheers. 

Available on DVD, Blu-ray, & VOD


I've learned that you can buy a lot of wisdom and art for $9.99. ;-) 

No comments: