Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 18, 2016

When I'm 64?

Thomas (Tommy?) Manning, 64

First US penis transplant recipient, 64-year-old Massachusetts man, recovering well
" A 64-year-old man who lost most of his penis to cancer is recovering well after undergoing the United States' first penis transplant operation, doctors say.
The 15-hour surgery took place earlier this month at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, and is the third such operation known in the world.
"The patient, Thomas Manning, 64, of Halifax, Massachusetts, continues to recover well, with blood flow established to the donor organ and no signs of bleeding, rejection or infection," the hospital said in a statement."
The first thing I thought of when I saw this news story was, as if McCartney didn't put enough fear into me about turning 64 with his song, 'When I'm 64', while I was growing up.  
Now another thing to worry about losing "When I'm 64":-(
Ouch!:-P(aul's not dead ... just old)
Sorry, I just can't help rocking Paul's generation;-)
On another 64 note I was born in '64, the same year 'The Who' was formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment