Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 8, 2020

Travis - The True Story Of Travis Walton?

I was looking for something to watch on Amazon Prime last night and was surprised to find they had
'Travis - The True Story Of Travis Walton' available to watch.
Amazon also had 'Joker' available to watch, which wasn't lost on me:-)
I added it to my list and thought that I would watch it later, but a thought popped into my head that if I didn't watch it now, I could miss out, because I have noticed before how when I go to watch a movie I have placed on my watch list it is suddenly no longer available to watch on Amazon Prime.
Ken Peterson's words (which I would agree with now) from a 2014 post
So, I watched the Travis show and found it personally intriguing, especially when I read back through an old 2014 post of mine, when I first crossed paths (albeit only through the internet) Ken Peterson -
UFOs, Time Travel and November 5 Synchs
Ken Peterson's words (which I would agree with now) from a 2014 post
Ken Peterson's words (which I would agree with now) from a 2014 post
The more I look back through the last six years of my life, the more connected it all appears to all of this kind of "stuff", never mind whether "aliens" are real or not ... SPOILER ALERT ... they are, just go take a look in the nearest mirror:-)
I guess it's a matter of just how much more alien you are compared to the rest of "us" maybe?
Wouldn't it be funny if Betty and Travis were hybrids?-)
Jeepers creepers, where did you get those peepers Travis?-)
All "Joking"[?] aside, I feel watching
'Travis - The True Story Of Travis Walton' was perfect timing, as it opened a massive "rabbit hole" of synchromysticism up for me to blog about in future posts ... as if I don't have enough future posts to write already:-(
Rich was born on the 1st of July ...
so close ... but yet so far?-)
July 2 commemorates the supposed UFO
crash
in the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident
Richard might want to take a closer look into that mirror, maybe?-)
Wow, I just found this You Tube above
(which I haven't watched yet, but feel I should latter).
(UPDATE: Having just watched that Dolan video above I had to thumb it down because of Richard's conclusions, but keep on truckin' Rich, as I'm sure you'll get there eventually)
And don't get me wrong, I really like the work Richard is doing now, he seems to be following his heart, which I think is a good thing for the world heading forward ... to infinity and beyond:-)
Ken Peterson
Has anyone interviewed Ken about his two UFO encounters?
Arizona
What stuck me while watching this documentary, was how similar the forest in Arizona looks to the forest my mother's family grew up in, and where my father met my mother when he was a young man working in the forestry in Queensland, Australia.
The State Forest of my mum and dad's youth
Queensland, Australia
I've only been up to that part of the world a few times in my life, but I couldn't help thinking how similar both forests seemed even though they are on the other side of the world from each other.
I also found it a bit of a sync that a dedication to
Stanton T. Friedman was included right at the end of the Travis film, as I had found an old 
'Somewhere in the Skies' podcast about the Travis movie on Apple Podcasts uploaded on May 14th, 2018, which is a year before Stanton would pass away in 2019 on May 13th.
You can listen to that podcast at the 'Somewhere in the Skies' podcast site, where it looks like it was first posted on May 11th, 2018.
Douglas Noel Adams
(11 March 1952 –
 11 May 2001)
WTF: Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics?
EP 56 - TRAVIS: THE TRUE STORY OF TRAVIS WALTON
4/20 [20] DEATH, ABDUCTION AND THE UFO: A MODERN MYTHOLOGY?
I can't wait to watch the next movie that's on Jennifer Stein's "to do" list,  'Alien Abduction: A True Story'.

No comments:

Post a Comment