Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 24, 2011

Higher Love?

Steve Winwood on stage at the Sirromet winery this afternoon.
A little bit of a sync to share from the Steely Dan/Steve Winwood concert I attended today/tonight.
Just as Steve started to sing the words Higher Love, a flock of birds flew over the stage in a V formation, at one point it could even have been heart shaped formation...but that might just have been my overactive imagination...and continued to fly over the crowd heading towards Byron Bay.
I was eating pizza when this happened, but I managed to grab a shot before they completely disappeared from view. 
The birds flying in a guitar formation towards Byron Bay?

It was a great day and the music certainly made my spirit soar.
 

3 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Great when such things happen - but hope you didn't drop your pizza! Haven't thought of Steve Winwood for quite a while, thanks for the reminder and the video.

A New Soul said...

I love that you always have pictures for your synchronicities. Helps to tell the story.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

It's actually funny New Soul,because you commented on the "Higher Love" post and I just 'happened' to be listening to Steve Winwood's "Revolutions" CD,and as I approve this comment I struck me that he is signing "Higher Love".
There are sixteen tracks on that CD,so what are the odds that I would even be playing the CD,never mind it was on that song as I read your comment.I need more than photos I need 24/7 video footage of my life .-)
But "The Trueman Show" has already been filmed .-)