Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 16, 2012

Weird or What Synchro

Trish MacGregor, my blogging friend from Synchrosecrets appeared on William Shatner's TV show.
"Trish was interviewed on William Shatner’s Weird or What about Wolfgang Pauli, or more specifically, the ‘Pauli Effect’–an ability Pauli apparently had to damage or shut down electronic equipment in laboratories simply by showing up".
My mini Oujia board and Grateful Dead keyrings
I found the second story on Weird or What about the Ouija board interesting, because my son was cleaning out his cupboard the other day and came across the mini Ouija board I had given him years ago.
I said I was only just wondering the other day where that mini Ouija board had gotten to.
He said that I could have it if I wanted it back, so I hung it on my key-rack with my Grateful Dead key-ring.
William Shatner used a Ouija board to introduce -
"the mysterious case of Pearl Curran, a poorly educated housewife from St. Louis, Missouri, who in the early twentieth century wrote several books dictated by a spirit guide Patience Worth".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Daz! Love the synchs you had, as always. I especially like that mini Ouija board.

    ReplyDelete