Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 7, 2014

Banjo Syncs

My friend King Uke just wrote a post on April 6th about his intention to build himself a banjo.
Dreaming of Building a Banjo
I'd been bugging him for over a week to take a look at the above
Dueling Banjos - Glen Campbell and Ashley Campbell You Tube, as I was having a lot of Glen Campbell syncs, especially his song Galveston 

 the week of the Galveston oil spill.
A bird tries to bathe itself on top of a bollard at the Galveston Ferry.
Feds seize cargo ship involved in oil spill
Then on April 3rd I see Arthur Smith (April 1, 1921 – April 3, 2014) passed away.
Country music guitarist Arthur Smith, best known for the theme tune from the 1972 film Deliverance .
When the Warner Bros film studio used a cover version and renamed it Dueling Banjos for Deliverance, he sued them and won substantial royalties.
Smith was also born on April 1st, 1921...April Fool's Day.
The Fool's Journey?

1 comment:

King Uke said...

So I did watch the video Daz and it gets my thumbs-up! I have another sync involving the name Campbell that will see me going on a long journey very soon. That's all I can tell you on that front I'm afraid.

Squeal like a pig!