Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 30, 2014

Audible Books on Synchronicity

Synchronicity
ˌsɪŋkrəˈnɪsɪti/
noun: synchronicity
1. the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

I was listening to an Audible Book I won from a pod-cast show called 42 Minutes where the authors had an audible version of their book to give away as a prize to one lucky listener who could give the right answer to a question that was asked.
  12.24.13 Episode 116: Trish and Rob MacGregor
The Synchronicity Highway
Visit: SynchroSecrets.com/SynchroSecrets
Topics: Aliens in the Backyard, Christmas, Grays & Skin Suits, Santa Claus, Joseph McMoneagle, Whitley Strieber, Trickster Syncs, Xperiencers.

Link to this Episode
The Audible Book I won from 42 Minutes
I thought it would be great having a copy to listen to, but since a story of mine appears in the MacGregor's book I thought I would stay out of the competition and let someone else go for it.
After a few days of the pod-cast airing there was still no winner, so I thought what the hey, if it's meant to be mine, so be it.
So, I submitted my answer and was told a day later that I was the winner.
Pretty handy I thought, as I wanted a copy, but being out of work at the time and flat broke, there was no way I could afford the price for the book.
I think these Audible Books are a good idea, especially when you have already read the book once and wouldn't mind having it in another medium to listen to as a refresher later.
When I did a search for books on "Synchronicity" I noticed that there were only 8 books listed on the subject.
I hope to see these titles expanded on the subject in future, as it is a good medium to present these books in.
If you're interested just click on the link below and take a look yourself  -
http://www.audible.com.au/search/ref=a_pd_Non-fi_tseft__galileo?advsearchKeywords=Synchronicity&x=12&y=16
Pity The Sync Book 1 & 2 isn't available on Audible Books, yet.
Hint, hint;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Daz! I had no idea so many synch books were in audio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see...I mean hear more on Audible,especially "The SYNC Book" 1&2.

    ReplyDelete