Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 8, 2012

Enter The Dragon QEII: The Sequel???

Jubilee in the Year of the Dragon
One of my blogging buddies King Uke who recently spent some time at the the Ukulele Festival of Great Britain and by all accounts looks like the spitting image of the late Bruce Lee was snapped walking around Warner Brother's Studios in England Pottering about.
 
King Uke at Warner Brothers?-)
Harry Potter Studio Tour 2012
King Uke (Bruce ... yeah right;-) with the Queen?
But then (and I didn't know this) he turns out to be good mates with the Queen of England.
Bruce "Jubi" Lee
I wonder if he pitched our brainstorming idea for this movie while he was at Warners??? 
Tokyo Zombie (2008)

3 comments:

  1. Am I losing it Daz? Ha ha! I think I need a new obsession...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen packs a mean punch, even with good mates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a striking resemblance! Strange poster....

    ReplyDelete