Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 14, 2012

Life is a Circle (Crop Circle, That is;-)

Life is a bit like a crop circle.
It's mysterious and there is great debate as to how it all came about, and everybody thinks that they have the right answers to the mystery, but maybe we're missing the point to it all.
We have to see it for the great artwork it is, and the messages that are encoded, to be experienced from that artwork.
From a post I did on April 10th last year 
Synchronicity Happens: Part 1

2 comments:

  1. Just read your original post where this is mentioned. That's quite a post, hope everyone else takes a look as well : http://brizdazz.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/synchronicity-happens-ingredients-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a real early post when I was just starting to document my syncs.I have only just re-read it myself last night and was trying to find what I had written about Thunderbirds and kachinas from way back then for an upcoming post about King Uke's brilliant "Birdman"
      picture.
      I liked the crop circle part and posted it as a small post (the one above)but it's the American Indian stuff I was searching for primarily.

      Delete