Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2016

Hiroshima, Pizza and Other Stranger Things


I'm staying down in Byron Bay for the Byron Bay Writers Festival this weekend and last night I had a Mexican pizza from Legends Pizza before going to sleep ... never a good move eating hot spicy food before bed, as far as dreaming goes for me.
I had just finished watching the whole series on my iPad of the TV show 'Stranger Things' and then went to sleep, only to have a flash back from the movie 'The War of the Worlds' about the lightning lighting up the sky like Hiroshima.
In the show 'Stranger Things' messages are sent through the lighting in the house to the people on the "other side".
I woke up from my Hiroshima dream to see the touch lamp on my bedside table was on, and I remember clearly turning it off before going to bed.
The touch lamp in my motel room
I also realized that it had just turned August 6th over here in Australia when I had this dream and that is the anniversary of the day the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.
No more hot spicy food for me before bedtime, I think.
I find it funny that the production company behind the 2005 version of 'The War of the Worlds' is named "Dreamworks":-)
The Inter-dimensional War of the Worlds?

No comments:

Post a Comment