Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 14, 2011

Aboriginal Dreaming, Hidden Dimensions and UFO Links?

The Book of Love 

by a Medium

A few synchronicities have led me to start investigating the link between Aboriginal Dreaming, hidden dimensions,
Jungian psychology and UFO links.
It pretty much started (that's if you can say anything in your life started at a certain point) after I viewed Peter Weir's movie  
The Last Wave for the second time in my life, after purchasing it from the United States (oddly enough) on DVD.
I couldn't find a copy in Australia (where it was filmed) and it wasn't through a lack of trying either.
I saw this movie around 1977 (I would have been 12/13 years old at the time) at the cinema with my Grandmothe
(who has now passed on).
Viewing it again though as an adult I couldn't help but notice the shamanistic theme could also be interpreted as abduction involving aliens from possibly another dimension or star system.
With my father being a taxi driver most of his life, this line in particular stood out;
"As a little boy you told me you were afraid to go to sleep at night, because when you go to sleep people come and steal your body"
"Did I say what sort of people?"
"I asked you and you said taxi drivers.

Taxi drivers on night-shift stole your body and took you on a long ride to the other world and returned you in the morning.
That's why you wake up feeling tired in the morning, you told me."
My dad's cab number was 424,
the same as the start of this phone number.
LA Yellow Cabs phone number.
London taxi/wedding car that turned up
 at the cinema I was at in Brisbane!?
While I was pondering all this I just happened to catch 
Barry Eaton's Radio program from a week or two ago, where he was interviewing Valarie Barrow about her book Alcheringa
http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2011/10/13/program-355/
Valerie's book Alcheringa
 I had just been (or was going to) to A Day on the Green featuring Steve Winwood and Steely Dan.
Higher Love?
Oddly enough, Steve has a song called Valerie.
Valerie wrote the first book in 1994 when all this took place.
I also happened to stumble across Mike Clellend interviewing
Alan Caviness (Caves???) about his UFO experiences 
Audio Conversation with Alan Caviness
I found Alan worth listening to for some reason, so I went to his website to find out more and came across this story which took place in 1994.
Triangular UFOs  
What struck me was the picture of the UFO he put on that page looked like the one on Valerie's first book, above the Aboriginal man's head.
Which I thought was odd, because Alan was writing about triangular ships in this article, so why the round ship that looked like Valerie's?
And funny enough, both sightings happened in the same year 1994
I also get the feeling
Peter Weir is trying to tell us something in a subconscious manner, whether he realizes it or not.

Look at his movies Picnic at Hanging Rock, where three school girls and a teacher disappear from the face of the earth, never to be found again (based on a true story, too)
It reminds me a lot of the Nimbin Rocks area.
From Wikipedia:
"The Nimbin Rocks are volcanic extrusions of rhyolite left over from the Mount Warning Tweed Volcano that erupted around 20 million years ago in what is now northern New South Wales, Australia.
As part of an eroded dyke of the volcano, the Rocks are situated just outside the present day caldera wall about 20 km from Mount Warning and three kilometres from Nimbin village. 
The three most prominent were named by early white settlers as the Thimble, Cathedral and Needle
They are an extremely significant cultural site to the local Bundjalung tribe of indigenous Australians who believe the rocks were home to the Nmbngee, or Clever Men. 
They were also initiation grounds for young boys and the dreaming story can be read at the Nimbin Museum."
And in the Nimbin Museum is this picture, which I use as my mobile phone screen saver.
Painting on the inside of  the Nimbin museum
So what's this all about then?
 Peter's film Witness is about government cover ups where a little boy sees something he shouldn't have and corrupt government officials try to silence him.
The Truman Show, is about a life being manipulated behind the scenes of a TV reality show ... but what else might be implied here beneath the surface of the main story???

Fearless, is where a man's personality is dramatically changed after surviving a major airline crash ... or NDE maybe?
So, I think Peter's films might be worth another viewing from that angle, too.

There is also a connection to caves here.
In the movie The Last Wave a secret cave is revealed where there are South American type paintings on the walls, where travelers from thousands of years ago made contact with the Aboriginals and made prophetic art for future generations to view.
Some of the cave paintings in the movie The Last Wave
Werner Herzog has also just released a documentary film 
Cave of Forgotten Dreams on the Chauvet Cave in France that was also discovered in 1994.
I previously wrote about it in this post in the link below.
The Cave of Forgotten Dreams  
The paintings in this cave have been estimated to be between 30 000 and 32 000 years old, nearly twice  as old as the previous record holders.
And Australian Aborigines have been said to have lived in what is now known as Australia for the last 50 000 years, to give some perspective to how ancient a people the Australian Aborigines are.
Filming for The Last Wave actually took place in a real cave in Sydney called St.Michael's Cave, which reminded my of the cave in Gibraltar by the same name.  
St. Michael's Cave, Gibraltar
 According to Wikipedia;
"In 1974 a Neolithic bowl was discovered in the cave, one of many examples which prove that the cave was known to prehistoric man
Another would be the recently discovered cave art depicting an ibex drawn in charcoal on one of the cave walls. 
It has been dated to the solutrean period (15,000 to 20,000 years ago) based on the style used.
However, since two Neanderthal skulls have been discovered in Gibraltar, it is possible that they were among the first to set foot in the cave around 40,000 BC."
Valerie says that she channels various entities, one being the
Arch-angel Michael, which in a round about way is how 
St.Michael's Cave in Gibraltar got it's name.
I'm not really too keen on channelers myself.
I have a feeling that most are either self deluded megalomaniacs or outright con artists, but I will give Valerie a chance and hold off on a judgement either way, until after I have read her books right through.
I noticed when I was watching the movie Kundun that the
Dali Lama also makes use of channelers from time to time.
So maybe I shouldn't be too hasty ... just yet.
The cave is a very important place for a lot of shamanic rituals, so it's not surprising that cathedrals have that very cave like quality to them, as if the architects of these great cathedrals were trying to reconstruct the interior sacred  space of the cave.
Even in Peter Weir's excellent Dead Poet's Society, the boys meet in a cave at night while they are meant to be sleeping in their dorm. 
Uluru/Ayre's Rock
The rock mountain on the front of The Book of Love with the Aboriginal's head hovering over it is Uluru/Ayre's Rock.
It sits almost in the heart of the continent of Australia, so if Australia had a heart that would roughly be it.
Interestingly, there is a heart shaped cave in Uluru, which I was unaware of until seeing it on Valerie's website;
http://www.valeriebarrow.com/107-site/welcome/180-hello-everyone.html 
The heart shaped cave in Uluru
Whilst I found Valarie's first book an entertaining read, a few things that didn't gel with me were Valerie's guide's (what I found anyway) misguidance about Uluru being a meteorite that crashed to earth from another planet and her almost groupie devotion to
Sai Babaa man who to me was just a clever stage magician.
Sorry, I'm not one for gurus I'm afraid. 
Teachers yes, gurus no.
This book is interesting though, there is a baby in the bathwater somewhere in here, but there is also some murky water which has to be sifted through first.
I did find this synchronicity to be intriguing though;
On page 91 where Valerie is channeling an entity who she calls Alcheringa.
Alcheringa  says,"...I am connected with all sacred sites around this Earth and in particular, the site known as Uluru. 
A group intends to traval to Uluru on the 23rd September I will be there, you can tell them that."
That comment about being there on the 23rd September, which happens to be my birthday, made me think that I should go to Uluru/Ayre's Rock next year, because I have never been anywhere near it in my life living in Australia, and since I'm not getting any younger, I should seriously aim for a trip out there next year, possibly on or near my birthday, since that will be Spring equinox here and it shouldn't be too hot or too cold at that time of year in the desert.
I would also like to make the trip out to the Cave Hill region to see the paintings of the Wandjina, or people from the stars.
Wandjina Spirit Namaralie recreated as a 35 metre high sculpture
at the
Sydney 2000 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
Getting back to Richard Chamberlain star of The Last Wave, he played a role in an almost prophetic movie in 1974 called  
The Towering Inferno
 "The film was often referred to in media reports on the  
September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center. Coincidentally, principal photography on the film started on May 8, 1974 and finished on September 11, 1974"
His character Roger Simmons is confronted by architect Doug Roberts (Paul Newman) (Simmons is the building's electrical engineer), accusing him of cutting corners. 
Simmons insists the building is up to standards, but Roberts knows the standards are not enough and demands to see the specifications.
David Gulpilil who plays one of the main Aboriginal characters in the film The Last Wave, is a tribal Aboriginal in real life, who had his first main part in a movie called Walkabout a film about an Aboriginal boy who helps two white English kids to survive in the dessert. 
David has returned to his people to live as a respected Elder. 
Valerie also says that she had in her possession a rock which was given to her that belonged to Aboriginal tribes who took care of it for tens of thousands of years.
She claims it was wrapped in paperbark, which I thought was strange, because Oodgeroo, who I mention in the post titled 
Stradbroke Dreamtime
is a name meaning paperbark, because paperbark was used to record Oogeroo's tribal family history on the island and elsewhere.
Valerie's story sure is a strange one, and I don't really know what to make of it, but something strange is going on here.
If nothing else, it has inspired me to start planning my own trip to the rock and caves of the outback and to explore The Dreaming.

A blogging friend Red Pill Junkie reminded me of this dialogue from the movie, The Last Wave on a comment he left at Mike Clellend's  
Hidden Experience blog
"—This one I’ve seen before. A spirit from the Dreamtime. Aborigines believe in two forms of time: two parallel streams of activity. One is the daily objective activity to which you and I are confined. The other is an infinite spiritual cycle called the Dreamtime… more real than reality itself. Whatever happens in the Dreamtime establishes the values, symbols and laws of Aboriginal society. Some people of unusual spiritual powers have contact with the Dreamtime.
—How?
—Through their dreams. Through ceremonies involving sacred objects… like these stones.
—What is the name of that spirit?
—Ah. Its name is one of the few words recorded from a tribe once active in Sydney.
Now extinct, of course.
—Mulkurul?
—Mulkurul. This is a name given to a race of spirits who came from the rising sun bringing sacred objects with them like these stones. This tribe believed that the Mulkurul expressed themselves through people of unusual spiritual power.
—You mean, they’re sometimes human?
—Yes, the local belief was that they acted through humans.
—White men?
—No. Frankly, I don’t think that any of us has the spiritual powers that tribal people expect from Mulkurul. You see, a Mulkurul has incredible premonitory dreams.
They usually appear at the end of a cycle when nature has to renew itself. Most primitive cultures see life in cycles. Each cycle ends with an apocalypse of some kind."

UPDATE: November 8th, 2021
Had a listen to this 'Special Access' podcast in the You Tube below yesterday where events in the book mentioned in the post above were mentioned, so I thought I would place the You Tube here for anyone interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment