Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 18, 2012

Life Changing Sync, or the Trickster at Work?

Well, the day after I had posted  
Dr.Kirby's Practical Enlightenment Theory I received a letter in the mail from the Endeavour Foundation asking if I would like to buy a ticket in their "Life Changer" lottery.
I had to laugh to myself at the irony of a life change, as I had just been made redundant from a job of 24+ years.
Freedom At Last After 24+ Years
Life begins at home?
I thought I had better have a look at this one, not only can you win a house in this lottery, but you can also win a car as well, plus what? 
A trip to London???
I had also written a post titled  
Images Of London/One of Us-Thou Shalt Not Steal? where I had used a shot of a London phone box down the road from Big Ben.
The photo I used for the post
I wanted an iconic image of London for my post about the song Images of London.
I was going to use the London Eye Ferris Wheel, but in the end decided that the phone box shot was better as a cross between the lyrics of both songs -  Images of London and One of Us.
One of Us has the lyrics, "Nobody callin' on the phone 'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome ", so the phone box seemed more appropriate somehow. 
I could even win $1000 to spend in Freedom furniture!?
I started to think is this a nudge from above to buy a ticket, or is this just the Trickster having a laugh a my expense?
Well it is my 48th birthday next week and the home is worth 2.48 million dollars.
And my car is ready to fall apart any minute.
 Wait a minute! Their reply paid number is 3578 
(3+5 78 = 878 and my number plate is 878)
My current house number is 40 and the phone number to buy tickets ends in 40 40.
The number of the new house is 4.
One of the guys shown on the brochure is a guy named Darrin which is almost my own name, Darren.
He is also wearing a "Cleveland made" t-shirt with the number 44 on his sleeve.
I had only just talked about the Cleveland showgrounds in the comments section of another blog I had some weird syncs with on the weekend;
http://www.synchrosecrets.com/synchrosecrets/?p=11228

Well, I'm going to pay $10 and find out if this letter came from the Trickster or not.
What have I got to lose? 
That's right - 10 dollars!
Here goes...
The early bird catches the worm;-)

The Bird that Flew 

into the Window

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, so many indicators or is it maybe a sign that you should decide on the direction you want your life to now go following redundancy - and the 'things' you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of synchs here. And for 10 bucks...give it a shot. Maybe it's he trickster...but maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never tell if my first comment goes through. Ok, lots of synchros here. May be the trickster...but maybe not! Ten bucks to find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comments don't go through until I approve them,so they won't show up until I hit the publish button.
      It's just to stop any offensive comments sneaking past me and onto the blog.Not that I've really had any yet.
      But I just do it as a measure to stop spammy comments getting through,plus it gives me a way of responding to comments I might have missed otherwise.

      Delete