Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 19, 2012

Veritas/Mel Fabregas/Veritas Sync

Veritas, the word is supposedly Latin for truth.
I saw Mike Clelland had posted an audio interview with Mel Fabregas
Audio Conversation With Mel Fa[b]regas 
I wasn't going to bother listening to this conversation, but as I said in a comment on Mike's blog after I had listened to it -
"If I had of listened to my rational mind then I probably would have passed on this interview.
I thought here's a guy just cashing in with a radio show 

http://www.veritasradio.com/pastshows.html
on UFOs and high strangeness to make a buck.
But the inner voice kept pestering me to have a listen.

So, I did and I was blown away by this one.
He could have been describing my life ... except I have no inclination to start a radio show.
Just like Mel, it was about
2004 that I realized something didn't add up right and my pursuit of the truth cost me some family and friends as well.
I really felt Mel to be a kindred spirit while listening to this pod-cast, so much so that I just ordered
season 1 from his store.
This guy is a man on an important mission and I say God speed Mel.
Needless to say that you are too, Mike.
"


 After I had written that comment I checked my e-mails and and there was an e-mail from 
Veritas Magazine, an Australian magazine that I subscribe to.
Today when I checked my real mailbox, the latest Veritas magazine was in there, and at the bottom of the front cover it reads -
"A Note From The Universe - Truthful Reflections"
Which is strange because I'm also reading  

"Synchronicity" by Dr Kirby Surprise, where his theory (and I don't fully subscribe to his theory) is that syncs are just reflections of yourself, somewhat like a mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Good one, Daz. Ok, I'm going to have to make time for this interview.

    ReplyDelete