Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 14, 2020

Some Other Sphere and Exoconsciousness?

Episode 42?-)
I listened to 3 episodes of a podcast I stumbled across over the weekend called 'Some Other Sphere' when doing an Apple Podcast search for recent podcasts that the owl guy Mike Clelland had been on recently.
SOS: Episode 36
I'm up to chapter 23 in 'The Messengers' and had just read
Rebecca Hardcastle-Wright's sub-chapter in chapter 23, and was wondering who this lady was, so it was amusing to see that Rick had interviewed her in his latest podcast episode, numbered 42:-)
Those two episodes were interesting, not that I think Mike is an actual "abductee", but I enjoy the stories he tells, so I don't really care that he believes he is an "abductee", as it seems to float his boat and keeps his head above water.
As for Rebecca, I don't know much about her, but I'd need more convincing than what I heard her say in the podcast and read about her in Mike's owl book.
SOS: Episode 35
It was the podcast with Dr Becca Tarnas that I found the most interesting of the three I listened to.
There are a few other episodes that I might give a listen to at a later date, and I'm expecting Gordon White to be a future guest on this podcast, as I can tell Rick has been influenced by the 'Rune Soup' podcast of Gordon's.
But check out 'Some Other Sphere' for yourself, and ... ENJOY:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment