Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 14, 2024

Synchronicities Suggesting Resonance for a Potential Kamala Harris Presidency Should Biden Step Down?🎥😱👀

Jake Kotze is making me really anxious now;-)

UPDATE: (about 30 minutes after this post went up)
Trump got shot but Biden will take the political hit
Why does Trump remind me of The Black Knight out of a Monty Python movie?
Tis but a scratch
?

UPDATE: July 2024
Jake's on fire.

3 comments:

  1. Irony or synchronicity? Our buddy Knowles had interesting post for Friday, should you peruse it. Then, today's crap show .....Would you believe I watched "IO 2" tonight?! Pixar/Disney NEEDED a hit! So, speaking of "Orange* . ,I think of dragon's being orange, oddly enough. Could just be an early Jim Henson Muppet memories in my 58 year old mind. Anyway, what do you good folks "Down Under" think of this circle jerk called American politics?! I'm gonna safely admit to you, Brizz ...this shooting seems so staged to me, but I've been wrong before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowles seems to be off the mark (like the shooter was) with his "King Kill" post to me Dan, as it was more about Biden than Trump as far as I could make out Knowles' "prophecy".
    We don't know what to make of the "attempt" on Trump from over here yet Dan, but I for one am glad I'm living here.
    Although, I may be heading to Vegas next March to watch a football game if my stars and finances align at the end of the year ... and I'm still kicking :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a Rugby League (football) game Dan, not NFL.

      Delete