Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 28, 2024

The Lone Gunmen and X-Files Star Dean Haglund is a Snake? 👽🐍😎🛸

I was surprised to see that Dean is actually about a year younger than me when looking up his Wikipedia page recently and that Dean was born on July 29th, 1965, making him a Snake, as far as his Chinese zodiac goes anyway:-)
Oh, and happy birthday for tomorrow, Dean:-)
I see that 'The Lone Gunmen' aired synchromystically in 2001, the Year of the Snake, also;-)
Remember 2001, the year the Twin Towers came down?
HISS ... S ...YNC: 2001 Year of the Snake and NYC?
"Dean Haglund (born July 29, 1965) is a Canadian actor, known for the role of Richard "Ringo" Langly, one of The Lone Gunmen on The X-Files. Haglund is also a stand-up comedian, specializing in improvisational comedy, including work with the Vancouver TheatreSports League. In addition to The X-Files, he played the voice of Sid in Tom Sawyer, Haglund also portrayed Langly in the spin-off The Lone Gunmen, which aired thirteen episodes in 2001. He is the inventor of the Chill Pak, a commercial external cooling product for laptop computers."
Hidden Experience: Owls,
UFOs and Area 51
I found this 2011 doco of Dean's personally nostalgic when watching it from a 2024 perspective.
Especially seeing the late Cynthia Crawford in the doco with Dean interviewing her about her art, of which I have on my desktop in front of me.
Cynthia Crawford Has Gone Up to The Spirit in the Sky
And Dean even interviewed the now late Reg Presley, who I have written about on this blog years ago -
There is even an interview with a young nerdy looking Richard Dolan, who celebrates his birthday the day before 'World UFO Day' by the way, unlike Margot Robbie, who celebrates Her's on 'World UFO Day' -
ChillPak Hollywood Hour
I never knew about Dean's podcast 'ChillPak Hollywood Hour' until reading Mike's post and then researching what Dean was up to lately.
I binged listened to season 18 of the 'ChillPak Hollywood Hour' during the week on Apple Podcasts, because that's all there is on Apple.
And ironically there is even a current podcast episode about "the lone gunman" who took a few shots at Trump.
Chillpak Hollywood Hour (Apple) – 
Year 18 Episode 11
Chillpak Hollywood Hour (ChillPak site) – 
Year 18 Episode 11
What I really like about the 'ChillPak Hollywood Hour' is how Dean and Phil feature the lives and acting careers of the latest dead celebrities, such as Shelley Duval in the latest episode, as well as review the latest movies and streaming releases.
I'd like to hear them review 'Fly Me to the Moon' soon;-)
Shelley Duvall Passes Away the Day 'Fly Me to the Moon' Hits Cinema Screens? 🚀🌝🎬
Prophetic Scene from the Movie "Angriest Man in Brooklyn"
I was surprised to hear that
Dean and his partner Lilly Holleman lived in my country (Australia) for 4 years.
The only movie that I've seen that Lilly was in was 'The Love Witch', but I don't remember a lot about that movie now and don't recall seeing Lilly in it.
I'd have to watch it again to refresh my memory ... and send my blood pressure through the roof;-)
Or at least watch David Plate's synch-movie of it.
I did write a post about watching that movie in this old post -
The Love Witch?💘😍
WEYES BLOOD THE LOVE WITCH (Sync Movie)
Lilly
is featured in Year 18 Episode 7 of the 
'ChillPak Hollywood Hour' where they discuss her birthday falling on Juneteenth.
Phil and Dean also discuss one of my favourite movies of the year so far (Late Night with the Devil) in that episode and the controversy of the AI generated owl:-)
Late Night with the Devil?🌃📺👺👻
Dean
and Phil also try to rip QT's theory apart about the 10-year-old movie 'It Follows', which I hadn't seen before last night, until after finding a free You Tube of it someone had uploaded to the net.
It Follows (2014)
David Robert Mitchell is an interesting film maker in my book, as I am a fan of the movie he made after 'It Follows' -
Under the Silver Lake and the Owl's Kiss?🦉💋
Under the Silver Lake (2018)
Apparently, David is ready to film the sequel to 'It Follows', which will be called 'They Follow'.

No comments:

Post a Comment