Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 22, 2024

Back ... and to The Left? 🏡🏨

Looks like
Jake is right again with Kamala Harris maybe becoming the next POTUS?
And with Kamala turning 60 this year of the Dragon2024, makes her a Dragon, like me:-)
I guess you know who I'd be voting for if I was an
American ... but thank God I'm not an American.
I'll have to grab a Pineapple donut to celebrate Joe stepping down over the weekend while he was Home Alone with COVID.
And maybe one more
KEK in the Swamp donut?-)
Sounds good man:-)
Are those guys on my Hong Kong wall calander in a swamp?-)
I was watching the doco '#Unfit' on the Docplay channel last night and have to say to Jake that Trump looks more like the love child between Anxiety and Anger from 'Inside Out 2':-P
Another Inside Out Job For 2024?😨😡😆

UPDATE: 23rd July 2024
I dropped in to the donut shop after work to buy two donuts and the lady running the shop talks my empty stomach into buying 4.
I ate the Pineapple Glaze donut and the Jam donut and saved the Apple Charlotte and Princess for Tuesday.
In hindsight, I should have bought a Chocolate M&M donut to go with Jake's video:-)

2 comments:

  1. The late and lamented Bill Hicks had a wonderful take on that "JFK" "back and to the left"! I wonder who he'd be voting for if he were still around?! Interesting to see how the World sees my country at the moment. I'm not even certain if I'm gonna hit the polls myself come November. Those donuts look great,but c'mon..... pineapple goes on pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pineapple donuts ain't really my favourite Dan, but I was curious to taste it.
      It's OK but I would rather have most of the other ones on the menu other than that one, if given a choice.

      Delete