Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 31, 2024

Drew Barrymore is Far From Home This Weekend I See? 🏡👀😀

I read in my local paper that Drew Barrymore is doing a show in my hometown Brisbane this weekend.
Unfortunately, that newspaper has been on my dining room table for weeks in a pile of unread newspapers that I only decided to read and throw out into my recycling bin this week.
I thought it would be too late to get tickets, but I went to the website and thought to myself that if there are any
$79 tickets left, I'll buy one ... and there was one single $79 ticket left in the whole venue, so I thought OK, I'm in ... as I wasn't prepared to fork out any more for a ticket.
I thought that it must have just been in my cards that there was one $79 ticket left and pretty close to the stage, as well.
But when I went to buy that ticket a list of conditions came up that basically said I had to be in a wheelchair and disabled to purchase that ticket.
No wonder that ticket hadn't been snapped up I thought. 
There was one more ticket not far away in that section with "obstructed views" if I was prepared to fork out $229 for it, but I wasn't, as I need that money for another ticket to an event I'm planning on going to in another two weeks.
I checked the site again this morning and all tickets are sold.
I was mainly interested to see what Terri Irwin was doing at an event like that, but I'm not that interested, as to be forking out for a triple digit figure ticket.
I'll just stay home and watch my Sharkies smash Russell Crowe's Rabbitohs on TV;-)
I guess when you're an old Wood Dragon like meRussell and Terri, there is no place like home?-)
Seeing 'Fly Me to the Moon' on July 20th (Moon Day)?🚀🌝😼
Terri Raines Irwin AM
(née Raines, born July 20, 1964)
But I noticed that Drew is a Wood Rabbit and only missed out by a few weeks of being born a Tiger like Steve and Bindi Irwin are, even though it appears (if you can believe Wikipedia) that Drew and Steve share February 22nd as a birthday:-)
It's a mad world we are all living in, I guess?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment