Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 18, 2024

Secrets & Spies and More Trump News Coverage to Follow?📰🔍💻

Talk about timing, as soon as the most recent episode of the 'Secrets & Spies' podcast was uploaded on the weekend, after one of the hosts said the press shouldn't give so much coverage to TrumpTrump gets shot.
I can't wait to hear the next episode:-)
Secrets & Spies ... and Synchromysticism?🌊🕵🕳 🐇
I also saw the
movie 'MaXXXine' at the cinema on Tuesday night and couldn't help thinking of Trump when I saw Kevin Bacon with white gauze taped to his nose, like a homage to Jake in the 1974 movie 'Chinatown'.
China/Towne?🎥🐉🎬
The American Bourbon Bar Grill
Funny thing is I ate at an American themed restaurant before going to see 'MaXXXine' and ordered a burger they used to call the 'Trump Tower' when I ate there a few years back but now is just called something like a double beef paddy and bacon burger.
I just told them to hold the Bacon:-)

UPDATE: July 18th, 2024
Season 8, Episode 53   (17 July, 11:34 pm)
It didn't take long for the next episode of 'Secrets & Spies' to drop I saw when I woke up this morning after uploading my post.
Also synchromystic was Trump impersonator Alec Baldwin having his shooting charges dismissed around the same time as Trump was shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment