Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 30, 2024

The Little Prince is One of the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die?๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ป

I read
'The Little Prince' years ago and liked it, and when I saw the latest '
Mere Mortals Book Reviews' You Tube today, I thought that book should have been in the book I'm working my way through now, called '1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die' ... and it was:-)
'The Little Prince' is on page 424?!
And I found out today it's on page 424 of that book.
A number that means quite a lot to me personally, as regular readers of this blog would know.
I'm only up to page 243 (Heart of Darkness) going forward in the book, and page 941 (Against the Day) going backwards in the book.
So, it's good to see that I have one less book from this book to read ... before I die:-)
The Metaphor of The Rose ... and What Does it Really Mean (Sex or Love ... or Both)?

No comments:

Post a Comment