Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 1, 2026

How to Celebrate World Sake Day on World Vegetarian Day and with a Cookie?ðŸķðŸŦœðŸŠ

Every October 1st
I saw that it was 'World Sake Day', 'World Vegetarian Day' and 'Homemade Cookies Day', so I bought a bottle of Sake from my local bottle shop (which is right next to the new Starbucks) and then bought a Vegetarian Pattie Sub and a cookie from Subway, which kind of killed 3 birds with one stone, except I was in no mood to make homemade cookies today after coming home from work.
Unfortunately, I'll be back to my meat-eating ways tomorrow:-) 
I see from my Chinese wall calendar from Hong Kong that today is also '
China National Day'.
Every October 1st
So, cheers to all my Asian friends, and hopefully one day I'll get over to visit China and Japan.
I wonder if they have Subway over there?

No comments:

Post a Comment