Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2026

How to Celebrate National Seafood and Cookie Month?ðŸŽĢ🐟ðŸĶ€ðŸŠðŸĨ 

I grabbed a Seafood Sub and a cookie on the way home from work today from Subway, as it's 'National Seafood Month' and 'National Cookie Month' for the month of October, plus it's Friday night:-)
Faith, Hope and Fish on Fridays?ðŸŽĢ⛪
Seafood Sensation
I wrote a post about buying a Veggie Pattie Sub yesterday, even though I'm not practicing Vegetarianism at the moment -
I'd been working my way through the subway menu of subs that would maybe personally appeal to my diet choies and to be honest the Seafood Sensation sub was way on the bottom of my list of subs, but surprisingly it turned out to be one of my favourites.
Not that I can see myself eating a lot of Subway in the future though, but it's nice to know what's available when I'm trying to find something to eat in an airport terminal or just driving around in the suburbs, rather than just defaulting to a Whopper at a Hungry Jack's drive thru (my favourite fast-food option).
And I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of
cookie eating and keep my cookie consumption fairly low most of the time, as diabetes type 2 runs in my family, and my younger brother has it, as well as my late mother had, and they always had cookies in their homes.
And I have enough bad habits already without getting a 
cookie consumption habit to add to the mix;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment