Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 25, 2011

I AM (Tom Shadyac)

I didn't know anything at all about Tom Shadyac until I watched the extra features on my Dragonfly DVD.
I cover that side of the story here;
Six Degrees of Kevin Costner
and whilst I haven't seen the movie I AM yet, from what I've seen and heard about Tom Shadyac, I sense that it will be a very important film to see.
... and talking of important films, one that I have seen 
(and purchased) that I highly recommend viewing is Infinity..

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post today! I watched the videos. The last one made me think about what I have done with my life that I am proud of and what I have done that I now regret. Then I got to thinking that if most of my life had been filled with things that I'm not now proud of, would I worry about that part after death when we analyse our lives. We should all strive to be better people but we are all human and therefore flawed. I suppose we will just have to wait and see, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared, does it (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing both of these movies. Especially the second...Infinity. Much to think about with this one. Will be putting it in my queue.
    I have no fear of death and look forward to the adventure...most people think I'm nuts when I say that...although I still value and respect my time here and wouldn't want it to end any earlier than need be....most of my friends and family just don't get that. I think living through tragedy in my life helped me understand this much better. Death can be looked at as a new adventure and not the end of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a post about "The Adjustment Bureau" and "Limitless" a few months ago.If you look to the sidebar there is a link to it (so far it is the tenth most popular post,for some reason).I liked it,but I liked "Limitless" just that little bit better.
    I'm off to see "The Beaver" on Wednesday night,at a chain of cinemas part owned by Mel Gibson.I'm looking forward to it,too.I've heard good things about this movie,and I am a fan of Gibson's acting and directing (so there goes that theory that all Jews hate Mel Gibson,right there.-)
    ...and I want to catch
    "The Tree of Life" this weekend ,also.

    ReplyDelete